TV opportunity – seeking to interview ANN ARBOR MICHIGAN-based entrepreneurs on Michigan Entrepreneur TV
We interview founders of Michigan-based companies for a local Bloomfield Hills, Oakland County, cable TV program called Michigan Entrepreneur TV. We celebrated our 10-year anniversary in 2015 and started our 13th year in January 2018.
We’re currently accepting applications from ANN ARBOR MICHIGAN-based entrepreneurs. This opportunity requires a physical presence in a television studio – we cannot do remote interviews. Looking for entrepreneurs with unique businesses FOCUSED on technology, health sciences, and green industry ONLY. No apps please.
We handle this process via email. We can only reply if there’s an interest and info is submitted in correct format. contact you if there is an interest and if you submit info in the correct format. If selected, a brief application will need to be completed which will take approximately 10 minutes.
Note: No phone calls, no attachments. We can only reply if there is an interest AND only if you follow query requirements. Please review site prior to applying https://www.michiganentrepreneurtv.com
Send the following in the body of email to metvinfo “at” gmail “dot” com. Please put Ann Arbor in subject line.
Instructions: Copy the items 1 thru 7 into the body of an email, then add info requested:
=== copy this template into body of an email and ADD your info to it ====
1. Did you review the material on our site prior to responding?
2. Your full first and last name (you must be the founder of the company)
3. URL of your company (a website is required)
4. Short description of your company (2-3 sentences)
5. Number o f years in business and number of employees
6. Short bio of founder(please do not link to a bio – please include a short bio in the body of your email. 2 – 3 sentences.
7. If represented by a PR firm: Name of PR Account manager, website, email address
If we don’t receive info in this format, we are unable to review your information. No phone calls, no attachments. We DO accept inquires from PR firms.